Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Get Information From Local Schools!
Because you want to get in, get out and get a job. You’ll get a practical, hands-on learning experience to start your career right out of school. PCI has woven admissions support in both our on-site and online career school programs. We’ll save you time, money, and even help you find a job.
We believe education has the power to change our lives, our community, and our future.
Cosmetology and Wellness
Develop Skills to Become a Certified Massage Therapist
Come Pinnacle Career Institute’s massage school in Kansas City and join our engaging and holistic Massage Therapy program to learn the skills you need for a hands-on career that can make a difference. Training for the Massage Therapy Certification program at PCI includes classroom, hands-on, and online instruction covering many learning styles.
In this short massage certification program you will learn many styles of massage such as sports, Swedish, and deep tissue massage, as well as advanced modalities like reflexology. Discover techniques that will make you a prime candidate to work in a spa or gym. Or use the expertise and experience you gained through our massage school to start a your own business.
- Career Centered Courses PCI’s Massage Therapy program will give you a wide range of skills enabling you to thrive. Some of the skills that you will learn include Swedish Massage, trigger point therapy, hot stone massage, aromatherapy, and prenatal massage.
- Hands-on Learning Our classes are set up to maximize your understanding of Massage Therapy and give you the hands-on experience you need to be successful. You will take what you learn in class and practice your skills in the on-campus clinic. During your clinic time, you will learn the business side of Massage Therapy readying you to start a successful career. All of this hands-on skill building will better prepare you to pass the Massage and Body Work Licensing Examination (MBLEx) at the end of the program.
- Education that works for your life Too busy for school? PCI’s program is designed to fit into your busy life. Small class sizes allow for individual attention — critical for learning new skills. Our flexible class scheduling minimizes your time commitment but allows maximum benefits to you and your future. You can complete your Massage Therapy education in under a year and be on your way to an exciting new career.
Medicine and Health Care
Develop Skills to Become a Certified Dental Assistant
Does the thought of working in a dentist office make you smile? Then consider training to be a Dental Assistant from Pinnacle Career Institute’s Dental Assistant program in Kansas City. Our program combines classwork and hands-on training in our dental lab. Our program is designed to help you learn many skills such as: taking X-rays, creating impressions, and patient care. You can complete your Dental Assistant training program with an externship in a dental office using your new skills in less than a year.
- Career Centered Courses Our classes will prepare you for a wide range of jobs on a dental team. In our Dental Assisting program, you will learn about proper dental techniques, imaging, dental restoration, and preventative care to assist and educate patients.
- Hands-on Learning In our dental lab you will practice and learn: chairside assisting, taking impressions, making temporary crowns, and front office administration. In our supportive environment, you gain the education you need to succeed as a Dental Assistant. PCI takes your education beyond the classroom, giving you hands-on experience with an externship working in a dental office.
- Education that works for your life In PCI’s small classes you receive the personal attention you need. With our flexible class scheduling, you do have the time to go back to school and change your life.